- Time 45 minutes
- Serves 12
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon, whatever you like best)
- 2-4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread the sausage, bacon, or ham evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread cheese over meat. I use 4 cups of cheese, but you can use less if you prefer to reduce the calories.
- In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).
- Top with frozen tater tots.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Some ovens may take more or less time. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.